Saturday, June 6, 2015

Where to Start

I decided to try to put on a calendar activities that I want to accomplish. I remembered that Google had a calendar so I pulled it up this morning and proceeded to put entries into each of the daily slots.


When finished I opened it up and realized that despite the full days I discovered there were things I still needed to include such as tv programs I enjoyed watching and reading and puzzles. I also have to fit in time for caring for my mother . . . oh well, the best made plans of mice and men.


I suppose what I need to do is take the list of everything I enjoy and plan out 1 week at a time . . . that is probably a more realistic way to do it. So a little bit later today, I will start planning out my first week.


In the meantime, I have Hallmark Movies and Mystery channel on as they are running a marathon series of Signed, Sealed and Delivered, a program I became interested in from Day 1. There is also another program on tonight on the other Hallmark Channel "When Calls the Heart".


Well until tonight, I shall temporarily turn off my computer and enjoy the rest of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment